- COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS
The STS Void Former is a mutli-strand pocket former specially designed for reliable and repeated use with our flat slab anchorages in bonded post-tensioning. Once attached to the STS Flat Anchor before pouring, the STS Void Former functions to create the cavity needed for the assembly of the wedge block and wedges on strands and for tensioning. The process may be reproduced to precision using the same void former.
- Snug fit into STS Flat Anchors
- Specially formulated HDPE plastic ensures strong UV performance and high impact resistance
- Reinforced ribbing which strengthens walls and prevents sinking
- Shape designed for easy removal from set concrete
- Large clearance to allow for easy access with slide hammer for removal
|Product Code||Max. Strand Capacity||Weight
|VFORMER05||5 X 12.7 mm strand||531||105||294||203||100||77|
Refer to diagrams in image gallery when using specifications.
|Void Former||12.7 mm||HMIANCH5x.5|
You may also like…
Durable plastic tube designed for grouting with STS post-tension and ground support systems.
Strong and cuttable flat ducting for bonded post-tensioning.
Heavy-duty, liftable grout pumps for use on site, available in three bowl sizes and in multiple power configurations.
Wedge seating components for the STS post-tension anchorage for concrete slabs.
Anchoring components for the STS post-tension anchorage for concrete slabs.
Durable, plastic form to create voids for stressing from anchorage points in post-tensioning.