The STS Strand Pusher is geared toward saving time and labour on the construction site without compromising on safety. Portable and equipped with multiple safety features, the STS Strand Pusher functions to feed strand through sheathing or ducting on site. The strand pusher is designed for practicality, having intuitive controls and a power outlet for your desired strand-cutting tool.
We manufacture all of our equipment adhering to the strictest procedures for quality control. International versions are also available upon request to suit regional power configurations and sockets.
- High quality
- Intuitive forward and reverse buttons operate only while pressed for safety
- Emergency Stop button for safety
- External RCD reset and test buttons for safety
- Suitable for use outside (IP54)
- Handle for strand engagement mechanism included
- For 12.7 and 15.2 mm strand
- Power outlet incorporated for your choice of strand cutter
- International power configurations available upon request
- Pendants available on request
|Product Code||Motor||IP Rating||Strand Feeding Speed||Std Input*||Std Output*||Strand Sizes||Weight
|IP54||150 m/ min||240 V||240 V||12.7 mm||62||340||480||625|
*The standard system voltages may be changed upon request.
You may also like…
Robust and high-quality jack with a single-acting hydraulic cylinder for creating onion-type dead ends for post-tension systems.
Robust post-tension tool with a single-acting hydraulic cylinder used to quickly preload barrels and wedges on strands.
Strong and cuttable flat ducting for bonded post-tensioning.
High-quality swage plates for the creation and support of anchor points.
STS offers two types of bripacks to ensure performance in dispensing strand safely and efficiently in different circumstances on the worksite.
STS stock a wide range of 2-leg bar chairs for use in post-tensioning.