STS Spring-Loaded Anchors are designed for efficient application in pre-tensioning. Composed of high-grade steel that has undergone a unique hardening process, they are quick to install, easy to remove and built for reuse.
Our spring-loaded anchors incorporate the same wedges and screw barrels that are used in Double-Ended Joiners.
- Quick application onto strand
- Easy release post load
- Compact design
- Unique teeth design ensures fast lock and tensioning to strand capacity
- Zinc plated to prevent corrosion (to Australian Standard AS1789-2003)
- Quality assured through magnetic particle inspection for hydrogen embrittlement and cracks
- Stamped with rating for identification and batch for traceability
|Anchor Type||Strand Size||Product Code||Compatible Wedge||Weight
|4 mm SLA||4 mm||MGPSSLG04||MGPSW04||0.17||67||25|
|5 mm SLA||5 mm||MGPSSLG05||MGPSW05||0.17||67||25|
|9.5 mm SLA||9.5 mm
|12.7 mm SLA||12.7 mm
|15.2 mm SLA||15.2 mm
|15.7 mm SLA||15.7 mm
Refer to diagrams in image gallery when using specifications.
You may also like…
High-grade, reusable wedges designed for use in pre-tensioning.
25T Stressing Jack
Versatile 25 tonne double-acting hydraulic jack for effective and enduring use in stressing applications.
STS offers a variety of hydraulic pumps to meet your specific needs, all of which are suited to STS hydraulic equipment.
Wedge Release Tools
High-strength wedge release tools suitable for pre-tensioning and available in common strand sizes.
MultiGrip Double-Ended Joiners
High-grade, reusable strand joiners designed for use in pre-tensioning.
High-grade, reusable barrels designed for use in pre-tensioning.